Documents Required For Admission:
1. On your Admission/counseling day please bring with you following items:-
i) Stamped application fee receipt.
ii) Print out of filled up form with your photo pasted on it and with your signature at the bottom.
iii) Your coloured passport size photographs.
iv) Your original H.S./equivalent mark sheet.
v) Original admit card or certificate of Madhyamik Examination.
vi) Original mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
vii) Original S.C. /S.T /P.H. / OBC A / OBC B certificate in the name of candidate from the competent authority, if applicable.
viii) Duly filled and signed Counselling form.
ix) Money receipt for final admission.
x) Please bring the exact amount of admission fee as mentioned in money receipt.
2. Attach the following items with the form:
(a) Self-Attested Photocopy of mark sheet of H.S. or equivalent examination
(b) Self-Attested Photocopy of mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination
(c) Self-Attested Photocopy of the admit card or certificate of Madhyamik Examination as a proof of age
(d) Self-Attested Photocopy of the S.C. / S.T / P.H. / OBC A / OBC B certificate in the name of candidate from the competent authority, if applicable.
3. If a reserved candidate does not possess the reserved certificate in his / her name, he/she should not be considered in reserved category.
4. Candidates who do not click the reserved category in the online form and/ or do not submit relevant documents with the printed form will not be considered as reserved candidate by the college. Any further request in this regard will not be considered or entertained by the college. This rule will be strictly followed in case of SC, ST, and OBC- A, OBC- B and PWD candidates.
5. If any candidate of reserved category submits documents issued from competent authority of any states other than West Bengal, he / she must submit duly filled up Domicile Certificate. Otherwise they will not be considered as reserved candidate.